Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! We've had a good holiday up here. Zoe and Astrid both got a ton of stuff. I think the big hit of the year was Zoe's new "Kota the Triceratops" toy. It's normally well over $200 but we got it on sale for an unbelievable $89 at Costco, so we just HAD to have it! Here is a video of Zoe riding it. It is so cool, it plays music and moves and eats leaves and burps and purrs and falls asleep. It's such a neat toy.


It also has been great to have James' mom Shannon up here for a Christmas visit. She hasn't ever seen Astrid and it's been 2 years or so since she last saw Zoe, so she definitely was overdue for a visit to see her grandkids. Zoe has loved having Grandma Shannon here and so has Astrid - it's just 1 more person to pay attention to her.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Laurel,
You started a blog! I found it randomly from the Insipiring Hearts blog, followers...I am following that one too! It's fun seeing pictures of your girls and Zoe looks so great :) Anyway, just wanted to say hi and thought it was random that I found this. If it's ok, I'd like to add Zoe to our "Kindred Hearts" friends sites. Would love to follow her progress! Happy New Year and I'll try to email you soon!
Katie (Maddie's mom, HRHS)
http://allredbabygirl.blogspot.com

Scribbit said...

Astrid--I love that, what a great name!

I know that's rather random but there it is. :)